Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New article: If you think you need an agent....

I've posted a new article I wrote on my web site. It's for people who contact me telling me they need an agent to get them paying assignments and engagements. Click to read: If you think you need an agent.

Think of it as asking for a bank loan. It's harder to get a loan when you need one. When you don't need a loan the bank is calling you to offer you money. As a consultant, I didn't have to seek paid speaking, paid writing or national TV appearances; they came to me. But authors, speakers and consultants contact me, expecting me to go out and find work for them.

They want me to do it the hard way. I can't imagine why when my way is so much easier and more lucrative. Read my article then talk to me to see if you qualify for one of my 3 mentoring programs.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your question. The more specific you are the more specific will be my answer. (Mean-spirited comments will be ignored.)