Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Some of the reasons why visitors come to my site

I checked yesterday's stats to see what kind of advice people were seeking which brought them to my site. I edited the list to omit off-topic items and subjects I don't cover/discuss in my mentor programs for consultants. (I didn't change the wording entered into the visitor's search box):

- how to self syndicate
- speaker materials
- hosting a talk show
- speakers contract
- webinar script
- finders fee contracts for raising capital
- speaker promotion
- contract between speaker and agency
- how to publish subscriber paid newsletters
- writing an advertisement to attract private investors
- getting your own newspaper column
- contract for speaker
- speaker agent

I have done these myself, and many more, successfully, on my own. Yes, I am my own "guinea pig." I tested all my ideas on myself first, not on paying clients. I make my mistakes on myself, not on my clients, so I don't waste their (your) money.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your question. The more specific you are the more specific will be my answer. (Mean-spirited comments will be ignored.)